Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Getting back into shape

I can't really say it's a huge priority for me to get back into my pre-pregnancy shape but it would certainly make me feel better.

After I had Oscar, I felt huge, delicate and unsexy, so it took me a long time to feel myself and it hit my relationship with Andy pretty hard. We struggled for about a year and a half to find where we both fit again and now we're closer and more in love than we've ever been. The last thing I want to do is lose that again.
So getting into shape, though not a priority RIGHT NOW, is still quite important to me and my family.

When I met Andy I was an unhealthy (as in it didn't suit me) size 8. After Oscar, I went up to as large as a size 18. I worked hard to get my body back down to a size 12 which i achieved just months before I got pregnant with Indy.
I admit, I was worried about getting back into my size 12 jeans ever again. I was planning on waiting until Indy was at least 3 months old before I started to seriously get back into good shape, but after only 6 weeks I feel like I'm already back on track without even trying.
Seriously, i've been stuffing my face full of cake and biscuits to survive the day!
I'm still going to start going to the gym in a couple of months but for now, i'm pretty proud that I'm already looking like this


No comments:

Post a Comment