Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

2 Months Old

Indy is two whole months old today.
I have no idea where that time went. It's gone by in a bit of a blur, as I'm sure the rest of his childhood will do also.
He's not that little lump that just lays there and cries and poops and eats anymore. He's smiley and interactive. 
His big brother is getting massive as well. He comes up to my bust these days. And he's asking Santa for a television. I've been fighting him and his dad for a little over a year on it now. I don't want him to have a tv in his room. He's 5!
But with parental controls on tv and xbox I can put a timer on these days. So I ended up giving in.
It also means we're having to redecorate the boys room in split themes. Oscar gets one half of the room with his geekfest, and Indy gets the other half in his woodland theme and I'm converting the wardrobe into a story corner with a little canopy and everything.
Things are just settling into place nicely :)
These boys need to stop growing up, right this instant!



Indy loves
bouncing
me singing to him
tummy time
upside down mummy game
his anna banana toy
babywearing
chin tickles
Salt n' Pepa - Push It



No comments:

Post a Comment