Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

Differences

From day 1 that Indy was born, we've been comparing him to his big brother. As babies, they both look very similar. Very much like their Dad, but with my cornflour blue eyes.

Oscar is on the left and Indy is on the right. There are some differences obviously. Ozzy was born with a ton more hair. Indy has a smaller forehead, but everything else looks very much the same! 
Although they might look similar, already we're noticing that their personalities aren't.
Oscar has always been very loud and active ALL THE TIME. Just this week I was chatting to him and noticed that I'd stopped paying attention, "you talk a lot", I said to him.
"I talk a lot?!" he replied. "do you talk alot?"
"no"
"does daddy talk a lot?"
"no"
"is it just me who talks a lot?"

...that went on for some time. Whereas Indy is a bit more relaxed, already we can see that. When Oz woke up from naps he was straight away crying, looking for a hug or some kind of attention, but Indy is very happy to just sit and look about, give smiles and be content whether it's in someone arms or in his moses/bouncer/cot etc

Sometimes it's good that Oz talks loads. It makes him social and he says the craziest, funniest things sometimes. But to be honest, i'm hoping Indy stays being a quieter one because I don't know what i'd do with two chatterboxes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment