Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Getting Lost

I have always loved getting lost.

I moved around a lot as a child and one of the first things me and my brothers would do (after fighting over who gets which room) is we'd go and find our way around, which meany getting a little lost first!

My parents would arm us with snacks and drink and expect us home around dark and we'd be off for hours looking for local woodlands, parks and where the shops were to go get the morning paper for dad.

I've lived in Plymouth for a while now (since I was about 14) so I have discovered most places, but it's always nice when you come across a little charming area to go and get lost in.

It's not much and it was only a little detour but Indy and I find a neat little path to go and have a little walk through.
It's the little things :)



No comments:

Post a Comment