Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Babywearing

I'm new to babywearing but I love it more and more every day.

I bought a newborn Mei Tai before Indy was born so that I could mainly carry him everywhere (I ended up buying a pushchair as well though as sometimes it's just easier!)

And I have recently found my local sling library so I can hire one out whenever I like.
Yesterday I brought home a Girasol Rainbow. I've not really even used a stretchy sling with Indy before so going full woven was a little bit scary. (they're harder apparently!)
But as I had bought a stretchy before and sent it back because I just didn't like it, I thought I would just jump right in at the deep end.

And.It's.Amazing.

I want to wear him in it all the time.
He looks so comfy and it's so warm too.

It does take some practice though. At the moment I can only properly wrap him if i'm looking in the mirror so I can see everything going where it should be. My Mei tai is a lot simpler to wrap so is ideal for when I'm out driving somewhere and I can do a quick wrap and get going.

I'm going to be convincing the hubs to buy me a woven before long though!




No comments:

Post a Comment