Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Mothers Day and Belly Bumps

I'm a little over 15 weeks now and I'm really starting to feel it!

I'm getting pains in my sides from all the stretching, I get tired so much quicker and, the worst of the lot...I never can get comfortable!

On the plus though, I'm big enough to get offered seats on the bus, I can pig out on anything I want without feeling guilty about it and I can be lazy and get hubs to do the housework for me.


Which is what my lovely boys were doing for me yesterday. I woke up to toast and a homemade cookie with some apple juice, then they left me to watch telly in bed while they went and tidied up downstairs. We chilled out for much of the day and then went to eat a roast at the in-laws. We were even treated to BEEF! my favourite. All in all I can't complain...much




Me at 14+2




No comments:

Post a Comment