Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Just Plodding Along

Not much has happened over the last couple of weeks.

We're coming up for Easter Break which terrifies me no end.

-How do I entertain a 4 year old child for two weeks when the weather is so NAFF?!

So for now I'm just taking it easy. I've had headaches on and off for a week or so and all my belly muscles and skin is stretching so that's loads of fun.

OH, and heartburn has kicked in. Wasn't hoping from a visit from the heartburn fairy until at least the 3rd trimester!

My bestie has also just announced her pregnancy! We're only about a month apart in due dates so it'll be really excellent bringing up our last babies together.
It wasn't planned to work out that way! but I'm sure we'll have tons of fun moaning to each other and being able to keep each other company when we just wanna cry!

I didn't have many friends sticking by me when I was preggers with Oz, so it will be fab to have her going through the same.

 Misery loves company and all that ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment