Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Back to being me

Well I'm around 12-13 weeks now.

Scan is next week, and I'm finally beginning to feel a bit more normal. I'm not so tired (though both my boys have been ill this week so I'm tired from that!) and I didn't really have any other complaints. It's thankfully been quite uneventful.

The only thing I've been left with now is a podgey belly. It's that awful stage when people who don't know the secret just think I've eaten too many pies-which is kind of true but I've only gained a couple pound really.

I'm getting a bit more hopeful now that I'm nearing the end of the first trimester, mainly because I've had none of the symptoms I had last time from my partial molar pregnancy in the summer.
I felt VERY sick last time and ended up losing half a stone because I couldn't eat and I was too tired to do anything. Of course I'll still expect the worst come the day of my scan but I am being cheeky and I'm on the lookout for cute baby things! Better to start early so the mister doesn't realise how much I'm spending.

Mwahahahaa

Hopefully my next update will contain belly pics. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment