Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Taking the P***

It's my lovely boyfriends week off work this week so I have full on been milking it!

He's done all the school runs, cooked the majority of dinners, tidied the house (including washing dishes!)...the only thing I've had to worry about is the laundry. And so long as we all have clean underwear and Oscar has clean school uniform I am perfectly happy to put that on the back burner.
I've been lazing on the sofa watching Neighbours, Gilmore Girls and the E! channel. Bliss.

I got my letter today giving me the date and time for my 12 week scan. It feels ages away. It already feels like I've waited eons and its killing me not knowing what's going on with my baby. Or if there is even still a baby at this point. I've had no unusual symptoms that would point in the direction of another molar pregnancy but its hard not to have the doubt in your mind.
I have seen a heartbeat, I just hope it's still there beating away on my next scan YEARS away. (Okay, 2 weeks. It just feels like years).

Right, The Kardashians is on, and I have to yell at Andy to fix the dinner. I am sooo going to miss this when he's back at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment