Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

13 Weeks

I've been ill the last week thanks to my darling son.

He got ill right before the half term and then me and his Dad get ill for his week off! We still managed to do something everyday bar one though so he didn't miss out on the fun things.



So, even though I've had the scan now, I'm still bricking it. I remember all the feelings and pains and whatnot from my last pregnancy and I'm getting them this time too but, I just feel so much more worried about everything! It's not stopped me from buying baby gear mind. (though boyf has put a limit on the spendage!)
I'm planning to buy little and often to spread all the payments out over the next 6 months.

I feel better in myself though. Not so tired, not so ill....still no energy but then again, I'm pretty lazy when I'm NOT pregnant so not much has changed there.



All in all, i'm taking it bloody easy and eating a lot of BLT's.


No comments:

Post a Comment