Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

I Will Eat It ALL

So, I've been fairly quiet mainly because I've been mostly asleep or eating for the past few weeks.

I wake up at 7am for the school run, get home and crash on the sofa with a snack, fall asleep until lunchtime, have another nap after lunch, wake up for the school run (unless I can convince hubby to go do it for me!) and sleep till dinnertime. Bed by 10pm.

I'm like a baby. All I do is eat, sleep and poop!

Which of course means my house is an absolute sh**hole. Dishes only get done when I realise I have nothing to eat my cereal in (that's after using terrines, cups and measuring jugs as well). I try to go the long way around on the school run to get a bit of exercise everyday but after that I just can't do anything.

I also want every food thing that's advertised on TV or mentioned in passing. So far this week I've craved kit kat chunkys, toffee crisps, cheese sandwiches, tuna paninis and right now, for the last couple of days all I want is a Salsa Twister from KFC.

I feel like i've gone a little bit crazy and my brain can't think of the right words. Last night I asked hub if he could get the hoohaa out the thingy and give it a wash. I was there for about five minutes trying to find the correct word for 'hoohaa'. Eventually i remembered it was a PAN!

I can't wait until this bit passes. It was the most hated part of pregnancy last time around as well. 2nd and 3rd trimester I can do fine but for the love 'a god I can't sleep no more! my poor house.

Right, I need to go nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment