Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

The baby name fiasco

Since finding out we're having a boy, the one question we're getting is "have you thought of any names yet?."

Well, we did have a name sorted for a boy or a girl, but hubs started changing his mind about the boys name, which turned out to be the only name we could agree on!
Had little one been a girl we would have called her Luna.
So we've been looking at all the names we could find that both of us would like but hubs liked names like Dante, Damien and Adrian. I don't want a demon child name and everyone I think of Adrian I think Mole! But I'm quite the hippy when it comes to names, I like Bodhi, Sawyer and pretty much every celeb baby name ever!

We actually only agreed on naming Oscar when I was about 34 weeks, we couldn't agree on a name so we just randomly picked out a decent enough name out of a baby book! The name suits him now but it wasn't really a name I loved.

I know we still have a while before baby is here but I really want to love the name we pick this time rather than making do!

No comments:

Post a Comment