Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

23 Weeks

It's been both boring and eventful the last couple of weeks.

I have the usual pregnancy things going on, gingivitis, infections, heartburn, braxton hicks...

but on the whole there's not a whole lot of baby stuff going down!

Squid is kicking away quite a lot. I like to put objects on my belly and Andy and Ozzy sit and watch my as the object is kicked and prodded and bounces around all over! He's quite low down and every now and then i'll get a punch or kick in my downstairs area! Not all that fun. It also means he's using my bladder as a punch bag which means I have to pee sooooo much more often, which amuses Andy... watching me trying to lift myself off our couch (the thing sucks you in so you can't get back up!) and wobble my way to the toilet.

We've also bought quite a few baby things. We're pretty much done on clothes-except for the cute outfits! Our only real expense before christmas will be cloth nappies, which we're hoping friends and family can contribute to. Then after christmas will be the bigger car seat, a cot, and the point where we start to run out of clothes.

And lastly, we have picked his name. It has been another compromise where we both like the first name, but Andy got to pick the middle name...which at the moment, i'm not too sure on BUT it's the first name that counts and we're happy with it so we're not telling ANYONE! We've had too many people already tell us that they don't like our ideas for his name or trying to offer/push names onto us. This way they can't say anything that can put us off.


No comments:

Post a Comment